Search Engine Optimization Texas
Search Engine Optimization or SEO refers to optimizing the online content to rank the page on the search engine such as Google, as high as possible. This practice helps in increasing the quantity and quality of traffic through organic results on the website. The ranking determines more footfalls on the website and makes the business more visible in order to increase traffic and sales of the business by generating leads.
Since Google keeps updating its algorithm frequently, SEO can become frustrating for a few people s it keeps changing the ranking of different keywords. Hence, there is no sure shot way to learn SEO, and it’s a practice on the go. SEO is a never-ending battle to get more eyes on your website and convince Google that your site is up to date and has all the relevant information searchers are looking for.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when developing content for SEO ranking:
- Context of keywords: In order to rank your website, you just can’t put any keyword that’s trending, irrespective of its relevance to your content. Google crawlers analyze the context of the keyword used and look for related secondary keywords.
- Keywords are critical: Include clear, keyword-rich titles, meta descriptions, alt attributes, H1 tags, and URLs. These factors tell Google that your content is relevant and helps in the ranking of the page.
- Relevance matters: What’s your topic? What’s the purpose of the page? These are the few questions you need to answer in order to analyze the length of the content and its relevance on your page.
A few best practices:
- Ensure session, CTR are high and bounce rate is low: Your job just doesn’t end at landing users to the website. The SEO ranking would also take into cognizance the time users are spending on the site, what’s the click through rate and how much are they browsing through the site. If the bounce rate is high, the ranking would get affected.
- Intuitive and easy navigation: Get to the point. Don’t let people get lost into the content as if it’s a maze. Make navigation easier and intuitive so that they can scroll through the site, because the simpler, the better.
- Site loading speed matters:In an ideal scenario, the site should load in less than 2 seconds. Anything longer than that will only piss off the user and he might just switch off. Make sure you don’t have too much of animation and heavy images on your site so that the site can load on time and navigation becomes hassle-free, with the help of necessary code and structure optimizations, and faster servers.
By adopting these few strategies, you can rank your page across the globe. With the help of relevant keywords and content, you can target your users sitting in Texas while operating from India by understanding keyword ranking and geo-targeting your content to the potential target audience.